4 Pines Brewing Company are being hosted by NSW favourite Keg & Brew to present their new range of beers, as well as some old favourites on Wednesday 18 May 2016.
If you go along, you can enjoy free samples of the beers between 6-7pm and meet 4 Pines Brewer Andrew Tweddel.
Their new range, labelled the Black Box dark ales, is touted as “a history lesson for the taste buds”. They beer styles go through the Middle Ages Germany all the way through to 1800’s London, and include a schwarzbier, coffee porter, black IPA and Russian imperial stout.
As well as the Black Box, eight of 4 Pines’ usual beers are also on tap for the night.
Most importantly, you can enjoy a specially tailored matched menu for the evening, including:
- Braised Venison Chocolate Pie with the Coffee Porter
- Chicken Mole Aranchini with coriander and lime mayonnaise with the Black IPA
- Seared Scallops, green pea puree and Morcilla sausage citrus foam with a Kolsch
- Duck Rillet with cherry mustard, cornichons and toast with the ESB
- A pulled beef, caramaelised onion and blue cheese slider with a Pale Ale.
What: Black Box / 4 Pines Tap Takeover
Where: Keg & Brew, 26 Foveaux St, SURRY HILLS
When: Wednesday 18 May, 2016