The Easter Garden dessert is available for the Easter long weekend at Chef’s Table.
Served as an edible pot plant, the dessert is consists of trifle-like layers of sponge cake and ice-cream, with crushed Oreos representing the dirt, green coconut grass, hard candy Easter eggs, and a Lindt chocolate bunny.
Chefs Gallery are known for innovative desserts. From their hugely popular prince and princess Piggy Face buns to the creamy delights of their Emoji buns, which encourage diners poke a hole in their mouth with an edible stick, squeeze their head and watch the eggy custard goodness ooze from their mouth.
Chefs Gallery Locations:
- Town Hall – Shop 12, 501 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Macquarie Shopping Centre – Shop 402, North Ryde NSW 2113
- Bankstown – Little Saigon Plaza Ground Floor – Shop G03-06, 462 Chapel Rd Bankstown NSW 2200
- Parramatta – Westfield Parramatta Ground Floor – Shop 2184, 159-175 Church St Parramatta
- Hurstville – Westfield Hurstville 256 Forest Rd, Hurstville