On the third day of Cheeky Chocolate week, here’s a boost for your morning blues that will wake you up, fuel your body and have you energised and ready to take on the day. Oh, and did I mention they tastes absolutely delicious too?
I have a bag of goodie samples from the Arnold Classic Expo which I’m slowly making my way through. I used CytoSport Monster Chocolate Protein Powder for this recipe, which has a wicked 25g protein per serve!
Nutrition wise, each waffle is only 156 calories/5g fat/4g sugar/11g protein. I topped mine with cinnamon and banana although any kind of fruit and some honey would be a delicious accompaniment.
- 45g (1 scoop) Monster Chocolate Protein Powder
- 125ml Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 100g banana, mashed
- 50g rolled oats
- 4 eggs
- Pinch cinnamon
- Mash banana
- Whisk eggs and combine with banana
- Add dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour 1.5TBS mixture into pre-heated waffle iron and cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until batter sticks together firmly
- Add banana coins and cinnamon to taste
Be the first to see the upcoming Cheeky Chocolate Week recipes by following @juliimare on Instagram and www.peaches-pushups.tumblr.com!