Ah, the coveted pizza! It was a few years ago now that I first happened across the concept of a “dessert pizza” and whoever originally created this, has my unconditional love and support.
However, when it comes down to a healthy lifestyle, pizza and dessert are two foods that I generally steer clear of. That was until I discovered this healthy dessert pizza base recipe from a Czech Instagram user @healthbykate
The base is her recipe, the topping combination though, I have to take the credit for! I am absolutely in love with this recipe and whether you eat it hot or cold, you’ll want to devour the whole thing!
What’s even better, is the nutritional value! The recipe serves four, so for a quarter of the whole pizza, it’s only 137 calories and 3g fat. Now that’s my kind of pizza!
- 60g rolled oats
- 70g mashed banana
- 5g chia seeds
- 100g Jalna Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 1TBS Nutella
- 70g Jalna Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 50g strawberries, sliced
- 50g blueberries
- 3 squares of Cadbury Milk Chocolate
- Blitz the rolled oats and chia seeds in a food processor until fine.
- Combine with the banana and yogurt.
- Spoon onto a non-stick baking tray and spread out with a spoon until approximately 5mm thick.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes in a medium temperature oven.
- Add Nutella and yogurt together and whisk until they combine and create a paste-like consistency.
- Spread over cooked pizza base and add fruit.
- Using a cheese grater, shave the chocolate squares to sprinkle over the top.
Be the first to see the upcoming Cheeky Chocolate Week recipes by following @juliimare on Instagram and www.peaches-pushups.tumblr.com!