I just knew when I unwrapped my NutriBullet on Christmas morning that it would be one of the best gifts anyone has ever given me.
I’ve used it to make fruit juice blends, regular old smoothies, thickshakes and even soup. So it should come as no surprise that it made an appearance in Cheeky Chocolate Week!
For the perfect mid-morning snack or post-gym recovery drink, this smoothie has all the energy goodness of fresh banana alongside a subtle hint of white chocolate. Made using Almond Breeze Touch of Honey Almond Milk which out of all their flavours, is my absolute favourite!
Added bonus of this recipe, it should literally take you about 60 seconds to prepare and roughly the same amount of time to guzzle down!
- 1 x White Chocolate Expressi Pod
- 1 banana, frozen in chunks
- 250ml Touch of Honey Almond Milk
- 1 square Milk Chocolate
- Put the frozen banana, almond milk and white chocolate pod in the small NutriBullet container (or regular blender) and mix until a creamy thickness is achieved.
- Add more milk if you prefer a runnier consistency.
- Shave the chocolate on top.
Be the first to see the upcoming Cheeky Chocolate Week recipes by following @juliimare on Instagram and www.peaches-pushups.tumblr.com!