Eat your way to eternal glory this 4th of July at an American Hot Buffalo Wing Eating Competition at various venues in Sydney.
Winning is simple – the competitor who finishes a 1.5kg bucket of hot buffalo chicken wings and a pint of America’s Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in the quickest time wins!
The winner at each venue will receive a $50 voucher to spend over the bar.
Competition ticket entry is $20. Competition dates and times include:
- Keg & Brew: Saturday 2nd July at 12pm
- The DOG: Saturday 2nd July at 3pm
- Dove & Olive: Sunday 3rd July at 2pm
For spectators, a delicious red, white & blue menu has been created especially for the weekend. The traditional menu features American classics as follows:
- Baby Back Pork Ribs made with a Chili Spice Rub, Slowly Roasted and Basted with famous House Chipotle BBQ sauce, served with an Apple and Walnut Slaw ($19 available at all three venues);
- A Pulled Beef Brisket Roll of cured Beef Brisket slow roasted for 12 hours with jalapenos and slaw served with a side of rustic fries ($15 exclusive to the Keg & Brew);
- Southern Fried Shrimp Po Boy, a blend of spiced buttermilk shrimp with a delicious Louisiana remoulade with fresh lettuce/tomato wrapped together in a crispy seeded bun with a side of fries ($16 exclusive to the Dove & Olive and The DOG).